In any case, we inform you that the Provider is responsible for the Cookies and for the processing of the data obtained through its own- and third-party Cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file with a small amount of information that is downloaded to the User’s device when accessing certain web pages and/or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does the S&vK website use? Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
– Own Cookies: These are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by the S&vK Web page for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience. These cookies remain in your browser longer, allowing us to recognize you as a repeat visitor to the Site by offering you Content that matches your preferences.
– Third-party analytical cookies: The S&vK website also uses the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a web analytics tool created by Google that allows us to know how users interact with the Site. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where the user is located and uses a set of cookies to collect information anonymously and report Site trends without identifying individual users. Together with our server log files, these types of Cookies allow us to know the total number of users visiting our Site and which parts of our Site are most popular. They provide us with information that can help us improve navigation and provide better service to users and customers. If you interact with the content of our website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, when you click on social media buttons or watch videos hosted on another website). Third-party cookies are those used by a domain other than the S&vK Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse them. Below, we include the link to the Google website where the type of cookies used by Google Analitycs and their expiration period is described:
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on the device from which you access the S&vK website:
– For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
– For more information about Google Chrome click here.
– For more information about Firefox click here.
– For more information about Safari click here.
– For more information about Opera click here.
– Google Analytics, consult the following links:
- Twitter use the following link: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521#
- Linkedink use the following link
- Facebook use the following link
By browsing the S&vK website, you expressly consent to the use and installation of cookies on your devices. However, you can withdraw the consent previously granted at any time by deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options, as indicated in the “deactivation or deletion of cookies” section. However, we inform you that this may have a negative impact on the operation of the S&vK website or applications, making your user experience less satisfactory.
Last updated: January 17, 2022